This website does not collect or store any personal information about you with the exception of standard server usage logs that nearly every website collects automatically. Generally, this will include the following:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Geolocation information;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting our website;
- Pages you view and links you click on within our website;
- Standard Server Log Information.
Except to the extent required by applicable law, we do not consider this usage information to be personal information. It is stored in Web Server access log files that are not publicly accessible and are only used by us to detect errors in our websites. We do not share this information with anyone else. For any questions, please contact us via the phone number listed on our Contact Page.